It’s officially Fall! Time to put away the lawn chairs, no more afternoons by the pool and the flip flops must go! November is the start of all things “holiday”! What’s the first thing I think of? Yep…Turkeys! Here are the Top Ten spots to go for Thanksgiving if you’re feeling extra lazy, get stranded away from home or your family has banned you from the kitchen. Gooble Gooble!
1. Cracker Barrel, Nationwide
Why not? They rock!..Lol
2. Art and Soul, Washington, DC
Southern in the city!
3. Commander’s Palace, New Orleans, LA
Suit and tie please
4. Fountain Restaurant, Philadelphia, PA
5. The Colonnade, Atlanta, GA
Time tested since the 20’s
6. Sugar Toad, IL
For when you want to venture outside of Chicago
7. Tenth Avenue Cookshop, New York, NY
Disclaimer: Never been for Thanksgiving but they rock during the rest of the year.
8. Aureole, New York, NY
A stone’s throw from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
9. Atlanta Grill, Atlanta, GA
One word: Elegant
10. TGD365, OHIO
They serve Thanksgiving 365 Days a year!!